- Screen Share Iphone 7 To Lg Tv Setup
- Screen Share Iphone 7 To Lg Tv App
- How To Screen Share Iphone 7 To Lg Smart Tv
- Screen Share Iphone 7 To Lg Tv Windows 10
- Lg Tv Screen Share Iphone
Connect iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to TV: Wireless Connection. To connect the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to TV with wireless connection, you’ll need an Apple TV. Purchase an Apple TV and HDMI cable. Connect the Apple TV to your wireless network and start using the AirPlay feature. Start playing a video (via the Videos app, YouTube, Safari, etc). The most convenient and wire-free way to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to a TV would be to use AirPlay, which is Apple's own wireless sharing solution. A variety of modern TVs manufactured by LG, Samsung and other big brands come with AirPlay support, so if you do own a TV with it, look no further than this simple method.
Connecting your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to your TV is sweet — you can enjoy Netflix, watch your friends’s favourite YouTube videos or flip through holiday snaps on the biggest screen available. It’s also surprisingly easy to do, even if you don’t have a smart TV. Here are your three best options for connecting your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus to a TV, monitor or projector.
1. Use a Lightning to HDMI adapter
The easiest option is to just use an adapter. The adapter you’ll need is a Lightning to HDMI adapter, which plugs into the bottom of your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, and gives you two ports in exchange: HDMI to connect to your TV, and Lightning to let you plug in a charger. It’s a simple solution that works well, particularly for longer videos.
Screen Share Iphone 7 To Lg Tv Setup
Take a look at just how easy it is with our video!
2. Use AirPlay to an Apple TV
Screen Share Iphone 7 To Lg Tv App
If you’d like to be a little untethered, you can use a wireless connection instead. Apple’s AirPlay is the standard way to do this, allowing you to mirror your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus’ display to your TV screen. That lets you watch movies, play games or whatever else and have it show up on your TV. You’ll need an Apple TV for this, a small set-top box that connects to your TV via HDMI and serves as a wireless bridge between your iPhone and your TV.
Once you’ve got everything set up and plugged in, it’s easy to get started. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center, then tap the AirPlay button in centre of the screen. Select your Apple TV from the list that appears. You can turn on mirroring to show your phone’s display, or open a photo or video on your iPhone and tap the Airplay button to show just that photo or video.
3. Use a Lightning to VGA adapter
This option is best used for older TVs and projectors, which typically don’t include HDMI. Instead, they have an older analogue port, VGA. Thankfully, you can get a Lightning adapter for this old port that works in much the same way, allowing you to connect your iPhone directly to your TV, and charge it at the same time. Remember that VGA doesn’t support the same resolutions as HDMI, so image and video quality is likely to be worse as a result — if you have a choice, HDMI is always the way to go!
I hope this article answered your question. If not, let us know in the comments below. Thanks for checking out the article and have a good one!
Mirroring your iPhone to an Apple TV allows you to stream or share your iPhone’s content on a bigger screen. However, there is no doubt that Apple TVs are quite expensive and not everyone can afford one. Fortunately, there are tools that allow you to perform screen mirroring onto any smart TV without Apple TV. Take a look at the following practical ways on how to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV.
How to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV
How To Screen Share Iphone 7 To Lg Smart Tv
LetsView – Mirror iPhone to Any Android TV without Apple TV
LetsView is an app available on different platforms including iOS and Android TV making it the right tool to use if you are looking for a way on how to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly without Apple TV. Furthermore, using LetsView, you will be able to view photos, videos, and even play games on a bigger screen without limits. On top of that, you can download and use it freely on your Android TV. Refer to the steps below to successfully mirror iPhone to smart TV without Apple TV.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and Android TV. You can go to the Google Play store on your TV and search for LetsView to install it. Or simply click the download button below to save the apk file on your TV and then copy it to a flash drive and then install it on your TV.
- Next, connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network. Once done, run the app on both devices.
- Just input the PIN code displayed on your TV.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
Lighting Digital AV Adapter – Connect iPhone to TV without Apple TV
Next on the list is the Lightning Digital AV adapter. This tool can be used to mirror iPhone to any TV including Samsung TV, LG TV, TCL TV, and Vizio TV as long as you have an HDMI cable at home. The adapter has the ability to display movies, media files, and games on your smart TV. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV using this tool.
- Firstly, attach the adapter’s cable on your iPhone.
- Next, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Once done, connect the other end of the HDMI cord to your TV’s HDMI port.
- This time, using your TV’s remote control, change the TV input to HDMI.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be displayed on your TV immediately.
AirBeamTV – Mirror iPhone to Smart TV without Apple TV
Another cable-free app that you can use to mirror your iPhone to a smart TV is AirBeamTV. Aside from the mirroring function, this tool can also play videos directly from Mac computers. Since it can mirror your device, the app offers various screen aspect ratios to make your experience perfect. Let’s use a Samsung TV as an example. Below are the steps on how to mirror iPhone to Samsung TV without Apple TV using this app.
- Download the app on your iPhone then launch it.
- Ensure that your Samsung TV and iPhone are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Go to your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Recording button. After that, choose your TV’s name. Your iPhone screen’s activity will be mirrored to your TV afterward.
Note: These steps work on Samsung TVs only. The steps vary on the TV’s brand or type.
Screen Share Iphone 7 To Lg Tv Windows 10
Don’t limit your mirroring experience to only expensive devices like Apple TV. Because there are many practical tools and ways to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV. From this list, LetsView will be your best choice as it is free and yet still the most practical app.