LastPass for Chrome is an easy and secure way to manage passwords, and we wish we'd had it a long time ago. LastPass has a lot of features, and it took us a little while to get acquainted with. Check Autofill Settings. First of all, make sure you enabled the autofill option.
Use the LastPass Authenticator
LastPass Authenticator is a multifactor app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Features and compatibility
The LastPass Authenticator supports various different authentication methods:
- Time based 6-digit codes
- One-tap push notifications
- SMS 6-digit codes
- Voice authentication via Call Me (available only when the LastPass Authenticator is enabled as a multifactor option to protect your LastPass Vault – learn more)
LastPass Authenticator is also TOTP compliant, meaning it is compatible with all apps and websites that support Google Authenticator. That means you can conveniently manage multifactor authentication for multiple services, all from LastPass.
For LastPass admins, it is recommended that you complete the steps for enabling Multifactor Authentication in the Admin Console.
- Enable the LastPass Authenticator app in your LastPass Vault
- Enroll the LastPass Authenticator app
- Set a phone number for the LastPass Authenticator app
- Use the LastPass Authenticator app to access your LastPass Vault
In this section:
Lastpass Extension Chrome Ipad
- How do I use the Call Me feature for the LastPass Authenticator?
- How do I select my default multifactor authentication option in LastPass?
- How do I manage my registered accounts in the LastPass Authenticator app?
- How do I set up push notifications for sites in the LastPass Authenticator app?
- How do I re-enable push notifications for a site using the LastPass Authenticator?
- I have a LastPass account, how do I move the LastPass Authenticator to a new phone?
- Enable Cloud Backup for the LastPass Authenticator app
- Restore from Cloud Backup in the LastPass Authenticator app