Your LG Smart TV supports a variety of popular file formats including JPEG-photos, and MP3 and AAC-audio. See your owner’s manual for a complete format listing. So as you can see, LG Smart Share goes beyond watching TV or even streaming. Giving you smart ways to instantly share all the new moments in your life. Do you want to share your iPhone contents by projecting it on your LG smart TV? This post introduces 3 ways that can help you mirror iPhone to LG smart TV easily. May 07, 2020 Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work.
Screen Mirroring is a technique which enables to mirror the content on your smartphone, tablet or computer screen to another device. This is a beneficial technology which helps users in daily life tasks. It allows you to give it a broader view without providing access to the device ultimately. The mirroring helps you in various ways as you can play games, stream movies, have video conferencing calls on bigger screens. Some of the best apps to mirror your phone screen include the features to connect to another device easily.
So, talking about it is popular among the smartphone and tablet users because of their smaller screen constraint. We bring you the solution in the form of the screen mirroring apps for both Android and iPhone. The most commonly used household reason is to use the screencasting app to view the pictures in the gallery on a bigger screen. Professional use includes mirroring the presentations on your devices to other devices for a broader audience. It can also be used to help people with technical assistance to show the functions of their device in a tutorial. Ditch the old method of setting up the projector and use these apps and stream directly on your Smart TVs.
15 Best Free Screen Mirroring Apps For Android & iPhone in 2021
These apps for Android can be easily seen being used a lot, but we cover the best of them in this list below. Although screen mirroring apps for iPhone is not that common, but we bring to the curated best apps to mirror your phone screen in this section
List of Contents
1. Mirroring 360
Mirroring 360 is a top screen mirroring app which is available for both Android and iPhone. You can get some of the best features of it for screencasting apps to other devices. Requires the Mirroring 360 software installed on your PC or Mac to function with the application. You can purchase the license from the in-app purchase for $15.
- Connects to the Amazon Fire TV stick and Fire TV stick with the receiver software.
- Can be used along with the Apple TV with iPhone.
- Supports Android devices with version 5.0 and above.
- Supports iPhone with iOS 9 and above versions.
Also Read: Best Games On Apple TV.
2. AirServer Connect
AirServer Connect is a good screen mirroring app for iPhone. The only limitation is that the audio from your Android or iPhone is not supported with this screencasting app. The best part of this app is that it can reflect the phone screen to multiple devices in sync.
- Airplay to multiple devices using the app.
- QR code scanner helps you connect the correct devices.
- Amazing picture quality.
Read More : Best Free Movies Apps For iPhone 2020.
3. Screen Mirroring- TV Cast
This app by LQL Studio is a good screen mirroring app for iPhone. This is developed just to mirror the iPhone screen on the TV screen. The best feature is that it does not require the Smart TV to install any additional apps. This works fine for connecting two devices over the Wi-Fi connection.
- Support Smart TV – Roku, LG and Samsung.
- One-click Start and Stop mirroring.
- Cast YouTube, Vimeo and enjoy videos.
4. VNC Viewer
VNC Viewer is one of the top screen mirroring apps for Android and iPhone as it will help you connect with many operating systems such as Windows, Linux and macOS. To be able to use this app, you have to install the VNC server on your computer.
- Uses Cloud services to connect other remote devices.
- Keep the backup of all connections on the VNS account.
- Virtual keyboard with advanced features such as scroll bar on top of it.
- Supports Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.
LetsView is a screen mirroring app with a large number of users. It certainly has some of the excellent features to make it the best app for Android and iPhone both.
- Also helps you record your iPhone screen.
- One-click screen recording app for iPhone.
- Wireless sharing using Whiteboard on Android and iPhone.
- User-friendly app.
ApowerMirror is a well-crafted screen mirroring app which is available for both Android and iPhone. You can get the app to mirror on Windows, Mac and TV in high resolution.
- Easy to use Screencasting app.
- Use for Powerpoint presentations and PDF files.
- Used to stream live on TV or computer screen.
- Use Camera and view yourself on the bigger screen to take a better view of pictures.
AnyDesk provides you with a unique approach as the best app to mirror your phone screen. As the screen mirroring app installed on Android or iPhone, one will get a unique code. It can be confirmed from the other device as the same code displays on it.
- Fastest app.
- Remote devices can be used with this screencasting app.
- Lightweight application.
- Free for personal usage.
8. Chrome Remote Desktop
Being a screencasting app from Google itself, it promises a lot and delivers too. This is available for more than just screen mirroring from your smartphone. It will give your desktop the ability to access the smartphone remotely, which can also be used for mirroring the screen.
- No extra software needed on the computer works with the website.
- Secure connection for both Android and iPhone.
- PIN used to authenticate devices.
Also Read: Best Apps To Own For Your Chromecast.
SecondScreen is another good option to choose for Android devices. You can use it for connecting it to a larger screen like a TV. If you love a bigger picture view, this is an excellent app for screen mirroring for Android devices.
- Adjusts the screen resolution.
- Options for different profiles.
- Gives you shortcuts to easily navigate.
Castto from SoomApps is the perfect screen mirroring app, which is meant for your Android devices. This will be easily the best to use for the people who don’t want to be too technically involved with the functionality.
- Needs the Wi-Fi connection to stay connected.
- Easy to use the app.
- Detects the device quickly.
11. Microsoft Remote Desktop
Microsoft Remote Desktop is the screen mirroring application that will mirror your PC screen to your phone. It can be easily used as a screencasting app for accessing the remote desktop. Get started with the application on your smartphone to connect with a Windows PC. Configure the computer, and it is ready to use remotely.
- Access virtual apps.
- Connect safely with Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Audio and video streaming is possible.
- Enjoy the multi-touch gestures.
Teamviewer is a software which helps connect devices to access them to solve technical problems quickly. This is the most common use of this screen mirroring app, but it can do so much more than it. The real-time screen sharing with good quality makes it one of the best apps.
- Passcode protected connection for both devices.
- Transfer files on the connected devices.
- Chat with your teammates via the app.
13. Reflector 2
Reflector 2 is the app for Android, which will let you mirror your iPhone or iPad on an Android device. The built-in AirPlay feature on iOS devices is used to connect two devices with this app. You can hide the connected devices on the screencasting app and no need to disconnect from it. One of the popular app for screen mirroring to mirror the screen between two smartphones.
- Record the screen.
- Multiple devices can be connected.
14. HD Screen Mirroring
It is another of the excellent screen mirroring apps for Android to stream videos or play games on larger screens. It only requires a Miracast to be enabled on the TV to be connected to your Android.
- Supports all versions of Android and all devices.
- Only needs the same Wi-Fi to work for connected devices.
15. Samsung Smartview
Samsung Smartview is a good alternative for screen mirroring apps to use if you have a smart TV and wish to mirror your phone screen on it. Smart TV and the smartphone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi connection to be detected by the application.
- Control the Samsung Smart TV like a remote control.
- Stream videos on your phone to watch it on the TV.
- Create a playlist to access music.
The best app to mirror the screen has to be user friendly and quick to connect. These are some of the basic features for selecting a screencasting app for your smartphone. While TeamViewer and Mirroring Assist have to be the best screen mirroring app for Android, Mirroring 360 is another value for money app for iPhone. Now connect your Android to PC with the help of these apps or stream your iPhone to Smart TV.
We hope this article will be helpful to you to select the best apps to mirror your phone screen. We would like to know your views on this post to make it more useful. Your suggestions and comments are welcome in the comment section below. Share the information with your friends and others by sharing the article on social media.
We love to hear from you!
For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with solutions to common issues related to technology.
Lg Tv Screen Mirroring Pc
How do I set up my iPhone 3G to play movies and photos thru my lcd TV. I have one of the av cords that goes in to the bottom of the iPhone, has a USB and has 3 colored things on the end. So how do I set it up? What parts do I plug in were in the TV to make it work? How can I watch my iPhone’s content on my HD TV using only an HDMI cable connection? How to connect iPhone to a TV service port via USB?
For many reasons, you may want to connect your iPhone to TV with USB. You may just want to enjoy movies or share your pictures that stored on your iPhone on TV with a larger screen. Or you have made an elaborate slideshow and want to play it on TV to give your girlfriend a birthday or proposal surprise. Whatever the reason is, what matters you now is how to well connect your iPhone to TV with USB. In this post, we will tell you 3 easy methods to connect your iPhone to TV with/without USB cable.
- Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
- Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
- Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
- Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
Different from parallel ports, USB ports have the advantages in connecting device to TV. The following points can be regarded as the advantages.
- When talking about speed, the maximum transfers at speeds up to 4 megabits per second. While USB 3.0 can handle transfers at speeds up to 5gbps, which is over 1200 times faster than the parallel ports.
- USB ports can carry more power capability than parallel ports. It is quicker to charge devices when using USB ports.
- USB ports are more compatible than parallel ports, for the USB ports can support over 128 devices.
Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
A simple way to connect your iPhone to TV is to use Apple’s Digital AV Adapter and HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable. This method is available for all types of TV, including Sanyo TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Element TV, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Vizio TV, etc.
You can use a digital AV adapter or lightning VGA adapter to connect your iPhone to TV. Well, you may find them on some online stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, eBay, etc.
Now the contents on your iPhone can appear on your TV. You can watch videos or check photos on your TV casually.
- Transfer iPhone/Android data like contacts, videos, music and more between iOS and Android.
- Backup files from mobile phones to computer or reversely.
- Sync any files from iPhone to iPhone or from Android to Android.
- Move data from iPhone to Android or from Android to iPhone.
- Fully compatible with iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4.
Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
Maybe you don’t have these adapters or cables at home. Or you are tired of plugging or unplugging your iPhone. Remember that you can connect your iPhone via Wi-Fi. Airplay is indeed a good helper.
If you have an Apple TV or a TV that supports AirPlay, it is easy to mirror your iPhone contents to TV. Just follow the steps below. But make sure that your iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Then, your iPhone will be connected to Apple TV, and you can mirror all things on iPhone to Apple TV.
Read More: How to Use AirPlay Mirroring
Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
Lg Smart Tv Troubleshooting Guide
If you are using the streaming device Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra, you may find it easy to show your iPhone on TV. It provides a better way to get 4K video on your TV. Though your iPhone screen cannot be displayed on TV with Chromecast, you can use your iPhone to browse streaming media apps that Chromecast support.
You can follow the steps below to connect your iPhone to TV.
Sony Tv Screen Mirroring Iphone
You can use this method within many apps on your iPhone to DLNA device that has the same apps installed on it, for example, Samsung Smart TV.
Hope you have known about how to connect iPhone to TV with USB. You can choose the most suitable way to mirror your iPhone contents to a large screen. If you want to manage your iPhone files, MobieSync is recommended for you to manage and transfer your iPhone files. If you have better solutions, we’d appreciate you sharing it under the comment below.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.6 / 5 (based on 63 votes)Follow Us on
- Five Ways to Connect iPad to TV for Bigger Screen
How to connect iPad to TV for content on a bigger screen? This page shows you four ways to connect iPad to TV with cable, wirelessly, AirPlay and adapter.
- Guides to Watch YouTube on TV via Smart TV, Roku and Other Devices
How to watch YouTube on TV? We share the methods to watch YouTube on Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast and more.
- How to Solve Problems about Using Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, follow this post to reinstall the Apple Mobile Device USB driver and fix it.