- GPX Viewer and GPX Viewer Pro for Android devices. The free GPX Viewer from Vectura will enable you to view our maps on your Android phone. Tracks and waypoints are displayed on a variety of on-line map backgrounds along with your present location. GPX Viewer Pro (license fee) has all of the features of GPX Viewer plus you can record the track.
- As you open a GPX file, you can view and browse its components like Metadata, Tracks, Waypoints, and Routes at left panel. It displays the GPX file in three different modes: Preview, Point List (all waypoints with respective information), and Google Map. You can make modifications to GPX file in Point List and Google Map modes.
GPX Viewer PRO draws tracks, routes and waypoints from gpx files. View tracks and waypoints on lots of map types. Use various online or offline vector maps based on OpenStreetMap data. Statistics Review. Review detailed information and statistics about tracks. Offline map is available only in GPX Viewer PRO. Offline map is a map which can be used when device is not connected to internet, however it also work when device is connected to internet.But you first need to download them to your device. GPX Viewer PRO currently support only offline map data which can be downloaded directly in GPX Viewer PRO, it does not support custom 3rd party offline map.
What is GPXSee?
GPXSee is a GPS log file viewer and analyzer that supports all common GPS log file formats.
- Opens GPX, TCX, FIT, KML, NMEA, IGC, CUP, SIGMA SLF, Suunto SML, LOC, GeoJSON, OziExplorer (PLT, RTE, WPT), Garmin GPI & CSV and geotagged JPEG files.
- User-definable online maps (OpenStreetMap/Google tiles, WMTS, WMS, TMS, QuadTiles).
- Offline maps (OziExplorer maps, TrekBuddy maps/atlases, Garmin IMG/GMAP & JNX maps, TwoNav RMaps, GeoTIFF images, MBTiles, BSB charts, KMZ maps, AlpineQuest maps, Locus/OsmAnd/RMaps SQLite maps, Mapsforge maps).
- Elevation, speed, heart rate, cadence, power, temperature and gear ratio/shifts graphs.
- Support for DEM files (SRTM HGT).
- Support for POI files.
- Print and export to PNG and PDF.
- Multiple tracks in one view.
- Full-screen mode.
- HiDPI/Retina displays and maps support.
- Native GUI (Qt) for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Free software (GPLv3 open-source license).
GPXSee is designed as a small (no dependencies except of Qt), fast and uncomplicated GPS data/map viewer, not a full featured GIS software. However, the spectrum of supported data files/map sources is relatively rich, see the Documentation section for details.
Additionally to the source codes, GPXSee is available as a Windows installer and an OS X dmg from the project's Sourceforge page and in form of various Linux packages from the project's openSUSE Build Service page. Most Linux distributions (Archlinux, Fedora, Gentoo, openSUSE, ...) as well as BSD distributions (FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD) also provide GPXSee in their official repositories, however not always in the latest version.
On OS X you can also use the MacPorts or Homebrew packaging systems to install GPXSee.
The official Windows & OS X installers are always signed using certificates available at the GitHub project page. As the certificates are non-commercial (self-signed) you have to import the certificate on Windows first if you want your OS automatically check the installer when installing GPXSee. On OS X, Apple does not allow software that does not generate them profit like GPXSee to pass OS X's Gatekeeper (you can't import custom certificates) so you need to run the application using the 'right click menu' when opening it for the first time.
GPXSee supports most tile server based online maps out there, but the list of map definitions distributed with the official packages is limited to a small set of well known global map services. You may however easily extend (or change) the default map list with your own map definitions.
There is a community driven GPXSee maps repository on GitHub where you can find a lot of additional map definitions for various map services, usually run by some state geographic institution or a non-profit organization.
Gpx Map Files
If you have found a bug in GPXSee, please report it using the GitHub issue tracker. Bugs that are not reported can not be fixed! If you are missing some feature in GPXSee, you may also use the tracker to request it.
Gpx Map Viewer Free
Bad/missing translations can be fixed directly on the projects Weblate page.