Foscam Camera Explorer provides an easy to use interface for interacting with your Foscam webcams, including an intuitive way to move the camera position by simply dragging your mouse. It also provides Wifi configuration and control over other camera settings like brightness, fps and contrast. Remotely view and control all Foscam IP camera models. User-friendly interface. Record video and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email - Hear audio remotely (Support 1-way audio) - Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time. Instantly capture camera's screen and send. Foscam Viewer free download - FastStone Image Viewer, Free Photo Viewer, PowerPoint Viewer 2007, and many more programs. Your browser is too old which doesn't support HTML5 video.
Many consumers require a professional IP-based security camera system for their home, business, or property but under the impression that IP systems are complex and much more technology-heavy.
However, the truth is that installing up an IP camera is more manageable than you think. It includes a basic understanding of networking, and by following a few easy steps, you’ll have your IP cameras running in no time.
An IP camera can join directly to your network or computer, and there are three methods to do so.
- 12V DC power adapter with a network cable straight into a PC
- 12V DC power to camera + network cable to the router
- Camera to PoE Switch or PoE Injector
An NVR, or network video recorder, is the device to which IP cameras connect. The video delivered by the IP camera to the hard drive by the NVR in either HD (720p, 1080p), 2K HD, or Ultra HD (4K) depends on NVR the type of camera used with it.
IP camerasare network-based cameras, although they do not require Internet access to use because they are standalone devices that can be used on local networks.
Step 1: Document the configuration of the local network.
Achieve the network configuration by using a Windows-based computer connected to the network and performing the following steps.
- Press Win+R Key.
- A box will appear where you have to type the following cmd.
- Type ipconfig / all in the command prompt and press the enter key.
- IPv4, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS will all be displayed. Document this information somewhere or write it for future use.
Step 2: Assign the computer a static IP address
- Press Win+R Key.
- A box will appear where you have to type ncpa.cpl and press the enter key.
- Now, the network connection icon will be displayed. Right-click Local Area Connection and choose Properties.
- Scroll the menu until the Internet Protocol version TCP / IPv4 is displayed or double click it.
- Now, click “Use the following IP address” from the box.
- Enter the IPv4, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS that were previously documented and click OK to save this information.
Step 3: Disconnect the computer from any Wi-Fi network and leave it connected to only one cable.
Step 4: Connect the camera to the other end of the Ethernet cable connected to the computer.
This process may take 5–10 minutes to complete. If the device search tool is running, the camera may be wrong behind it. This indicates that the network card is functioning normally inside the camera.
To click the camera locally to the right, choose the network configuration and set the camera with the same network segment to the computer with the same static IP.
Foscam 1080p outdoor camera is the trusted, world’s leading IP security camera provider with over ten years of design, manufacturing, and distribution in 80+ countries. You will also be astonished how foscam troubleshooting services will bestow instant resolution for every technical error; all you need to do is contact us on the foscam tech support number.
Foscam App keeps you connected to your home or business anywhere, anytime.
What is the Foscam App?
The Foscam App allows you to manage your Foscam cameras anywhere in the world. With the Foscam App, you can see your camera live, talk, listen through your camera, get instant alerts on your smartphone, record live videos with multiple storage options, and more.
How to downloadfoscam free app?
Foscam App is free and available for download in the App Store and Google Play store.
Foscam Viewer Mac
Steps of downloading App:
- Search “Foscam App” in the App Store or Google Play store.
- When you see the blue and white Foscam App logo, select download and install.
- Alternatively, you can scan the QR code above to foscam-app-download
With the Foscam App, you can:
Management: You can view and manage your foscam at home surveillance cameras from anywhere, anytime.
Foscam Viewer Camera
Live View:Foscam camera app allows you to take a live view of your pets at the office, keep an eye on the nanny while on vacation, or find out who is stealing Amazon packages from your front door
Foscam Viewer Windows
Push Alerts: When motion is detected, messages and photo alerts will push your smartphone to see what is happening in real-time.
Foscam Viewer Software
Recording: Easily scan your cloud footage from anywhere with 24/7 mobile access and unmatched capabilities. For more such information contact the foscam helpline number, and we will be more than happy to be of any worth.