Instantly add a Foundation front end to your app with a module extension and theme for DrupalGap. Getting Started. Hello world; See the demo's source code.
- Mar 21, 2018 DrupalGap module is a connection between application(s) and its Drupal websites via web services. Apps can communicate to their Drupal website only if this module is enabled. For more information read Drupal Gap Module Documentation. Some advantages of using DrupalGap for creating apps-.It creates light-weight mobile apps.
- What is DrupalGap? DrupalGap is an open source application development kit for Drupal websites. It can be used to easily build custom multi-platform mobile apps and web apps for Drupal websites. Mobile Application Development Kit.
Installing a Contributed Module
- Visit the Modules page to locate a contributed module
- Download a tag of the module from the project home page on GitHub
- Place the module in
www/app/modules(not in www/modules)
- Tell DrupalGap about the module in
For custom modules, use
custom instead of
contrib and place your modules into the
When using the
loaded option as
By default DrupalGap uses
false as the value for