A few Drupal users wanted to know how to display an image, its title and then the image's node title as a link in Colorbox. If you want to know how to display a node-link in Colorbox along with a few images related to the node then read on to find out the solution.
Drupal Colorbox Load
ColorBox for Drupal The ColorBox module integrates with ColorBox jQuery plugin into Drupal. The plugin is a lightweight customizable lightbox for jQuery. I am attempting to build an on-page-load overlay using Drupal 7 & Colorbox and am stumped. I my JS / JQuery skills are pretty slim and I've hit a barrier. I've created a Block in views and push.
Here is the method to do that. Follow the steps below.
- Firstly you should create a View
- If your nodes are related to a content type then Create a View of that content type
- Next add the following fields to your view
- Title - no link, exclude from display
- Image - no link, thumbnail size, exclude from display, Rewrite the output with replacement patterns as [field_image] [title]
- Image - link to content, full size, exclude from display
- Title - as link, exclude from display
- After adding and configuring the above fields we need to create the trigger field for Colorbox
- Now add the 5th field of type Colorbox Trigger and configure it as follows
- The trigger should be the first image field which is the thumbnail image
- The image appearing in the the popup should be the second image - the one with the full size.
- The image caption will be the second title
Hope that helps.
The easiest way to solve a Drupal issue is to hand it to the Drupal experts. We can provide a wide range of Drupal services to help you maintain and manage your Drupal websites. Get in touch with us to know more.