We are currently unable to complete your request. Please try again later.
- You’ll get access to Chase’s Merchant Services SDK, the Orbital payment gateway, hosted payment solutions, and API access. You can get a brief overview of the project environment from a demo, but most of the developer resources aren’t displayed publicly in the way they are with, say, Stripe.
- Chase Pay is a mobile payment option that you can use at select merchants, while Chase QuickPay is similar to Venmo and allows you to send and receive money from friends. Both services occasionally offer promotions or discounts, so keep an eye out for opportunities to earn extra Ultimate Rewards points or save some money.
We don't recognize your device
Chase Pay Online Merchants
However, there is still a decent list of merchants that accept Chase Pay, including big names like Starbucks, Shell gas stations, and Walmart. Within the app, you can also search for places near you that accept Chase Pay, so you will likely never have a shortage of shopping options. Samsung Pay + Chase Pay. Dive Brief: Chase Pay, a digital wallet the nation's largest bank launched in 2015, will be removed from all merchant apps and websites by March 31, JPMorgan Chase said Tuesday in a notice posted on its website. The bank announced in August 2019 it would shutter its stand-alone Chase Pay app in early 2020, instead focusing on embedding the Chase Pay button on merchant apps and websites. Chase Pay’s big-box merchant partners, including Starbucks, Walmart, ShopRite and Best Buy, originally were part of the Merchant Customer Exchange (MCX) network, which had a digital wallet of its own that was phased out in 2016 after poor adoption. Chase subsequently acquired the MCX technology, which supports Chase Pay.
To ensure security of your account, we need to send an identification code to the phone number or email address that you have previously provided.
Chase Pay For Merchants
Click an option below.
Chase Pay Merchants List
- You will have 10 minutes to enter the code on the Identification Code screen.
- Please do not navigate away from the 'Enter Your Identification Code' screen until you have entered this code.
- If you do so, the process will reset and another Identification Code will be sent.
Note: Paymentech does not charge a fee for SMS messages delivered to your mobile device; however, standard message and data rates from your carrier may apply. Recipients should ensure SMS Short Codes are allowed by their carrier. CPS uses a short code of 27359; this will appear as the from (sender) in the SMS message.