Ways to Mirror Android on LG TV
So I bought a new LG OLED55c8. I want to connect it to my computer because I want to use it as an additional screen. I find the TV in the 'add device' in the control panel. My TV also recognizes that my computer is attempting to connect. However, the connection fails and I'm prompted to try again. I'm running Windows 10. Launch the Mirror for LG TV app. It will start looking for your LG TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model LG TV, the TV might ask you to “allow” the connection. In that case, take your TV.
Hi, this video shows you how to view your Android mobile cell phone on a LG Television using Screen Share. It is easy and quick to do. This feature is useful. There are slightly different instructions for Android and iOS devices, but the basic process is the same: Download the LG app, and connect to the same network your TV is on. I have an LG smart TV with a built in casting/screen mirroring feature, however the pixel does not seem to be compatible with it. If I open the cast menu on the phone and then attempt to cast my phone via the cast button in the settings menu the phone shows no devices available.
ApowerMirror is a professional application which lets you mirror your smartphone into the computer. All you need to do is to download the app on both phones and PC. Next, connect your device via USB cable and wait for the app to detect it. Your device is now being mirrored on PC. Aside from mirroring your device on a TV, you can also mirror it on your computer. Anyway, computer monitors are also bigger than the screen of your phone. In fact, mirroring on the computer is easier than you thought. Here is the detailed way to mirror Android to LG TV:
- Download and install the app on your PC and your Android phone. Install the app and launch on both devices.Download
Tip:Make sure both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Get a HDMI cable and connect your TV to your PC.
- Its time to connect the phone now to your PC to reflect it ro your TV. On your phone, tap the “M” button. Then tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- Now, tap on “start now” to begin mirroring.
ApowerMirror is good as it is. Will there be any tool that can do better? Well, the next tool that I am going to introduce is a free version of ApowerMirror. You get all the features ApowerMirror can give, (Except Remote control) for free. The tool is called LetsView. It is a multitasking screen sharing platform that surely works on Android to your LG TV through a wireless connection. Also, this app is Miracast ready. If your TV or PC supports Miracast, mirroring will be as easy as 123 steps. Meanwhile, here is a guide on how Mirror Android to LG TV using LetsView.
Download and install LestView on your Android phone and TV.
- Launch the app and make sure they are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get the pin showing from your TV.
- Type the pin on your phone by clicking the first icon from the left at the upper right side of the main interface.
- Enter then click “Start Mirroring”. Your phone will be then cast on your LG TV.
Samsung’s Screen Mirror Feature
Samsung’s models like Samsung SIII and up have screen mirroring options which allow users to mirror their screen on TV. Note that this one works on Smart TVs. With the built-in screen mirroring of Samsung Android devices, you can now enjoy watching your videos on LG TV. Here is how to mirror Android on LG TV.
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected. The screen of your device will automatically be displayed on the TV once it is detected.
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”
Android 4.4.2 and above can mirror their screen on televisions by using Chromecast. Google mentioned on its support page about this. You just have to make sure that you have Google Home installed on your Android phone. In case you don’t have, you can download it in Google Play Store for free. Note that you also need to connect on the same WiFi connection to stream Android to LG TV. Here is how it works.
Connect To Lg Tv Screen Share
- Open Google Home app.
- Slide out the menu and then choose “Cast Screen/Audio.”
- Tap the blue button and then choose your TV.
- The phone will then be cast on the television.
Those are the ways on how you can do screen mirroring Android to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching all the videos and movies saved on your Android phones in a bigger screen. Furthermore, you can also consider mirroring your Android on your PC’s screen.
If you have an LG smart television screen with wireless capability, mirroring media from your Windows 10 PC or laptop can be quite easy. The process is made possible through the SmartShare program on your LG television. This allows you to listen to music or watch movies stored on your computer without necessarily transferring them to a flash drive or DVD.
Sharing your Windows 10 computer to an LG smart TV screen may be straightforward. However, the process is not always error-free. There are instances when the connection may fail to work as it is supposed to be due to a variety of reasons.
Cannot Connect To Screen Share Lg Tv With Iphone
LG Smart TV Screen Share may not work on your Windows 10 computer due to issues with your WiFi or if you haven’t connected both devices to the same WiFi network. Although you can fix most of the connectivity errors by deleting the previous pairing between the LG smart TV and your Windows 10 device, there are several other steps that you may need to take to ensure that each problem is resolved accordingly.
How to mirror Windows 10 to LG Smart TV correctly
If you have an internet connection, you can easily mirror your Windows 10 device to your LG smart TV using a few clicks of a button. Screen mirroring is mostly applicable to the latest Windows 10 computer models and may not work for older models.
To enable screen mirroring, you need to follow these steps:
- Ensure that the LG smart television’s WIFI is turned on
- On your laptop or PC, open the action center notification panel
- Go to display settings and select “Connect to a wireless display:
- Look for your smart TVs name and click on it to connect
- Once this is completed, every media that you play on your Windows 10 computer will be sent to your LG smart TV
- To end the mirroring session, click on the disconnect option at the top of your computer screen
What if I don’t have a WiFi connection?
If you do not have WIFI on your Windows 10 PC, consider purchasing a WIFI USB device because you cannot cast your PC’s screen to a smart TV without an internet connection unless you use an HDMI cable. I recommend the TP-Link AC600.
When you want to connect a Windows 10 computer to an LG Smart TV, you can use either of the following two methods:
- Using the project feature to mirror your whole computer on the LG smart TV the same way you would connect the computer to a projector. From this option, you can choose to duplicate or extend your computer screen based on your preferences. The media will play on your computer, but the display occurs on the smart TV
- Casting to the device allows you to play your media file directly on the LG smart TV.
Steps to fix LG Smart Screen Share issues
You do not need any technical competencies to fix your LG smart TV screen share problems. If you can do some basic troubleshooting on your device, quickly follow these steps to resolve any screen mirroring issues:
Check the smart TV input
The first thing you would do is to check if your television is set for mirroring.
If the input is set to an HDMI source, you may have issues mirroring the screen of your computer. You can change the input to your TV from the settings menu.
Disconnect other devices
If your Windows 10 PC or laptop still won’t connect to LG TV, ensure that you disconnect any other device from the television. This is because most screen mirroring devices only allow you to use one device at a time.
As such, you may fail to establish a connection between your computer and LG television if you try to connect multiple devices concurrently.
Restart your devices
Your Windows 10 computer may develop a minor software issue that prevents you from mirroring it to your LG smart TV. Restarting the computer can resolve the issue.
Simply reboot it and try to reconnect it to your TV to see if it works. Your smart television may also experience connectivity issues, and rebooting it can help solve the glitch. Use your LG remote or the button on your TV to turn it off then back on.
Remove obstacles to wireless connectivity
Since the smartshare program depends on your wireless connection to work, you may experience problems if there is something interfering with the connection.
If this is the case, consider disconnecting other devices from the network before screen mirroring your Windows 10 computer. Additionally, check your WIFI router if it is working properly. If not, reboot it and see if it will resolve the issue.
How to Fix: LG Screen Share keeps disconnecting
The LG Screen Share program allows you to connect devices like your laptop, PC, tablet, and smartphone to your LG smart television. Once you establish a connection between your device and the LG smart TV, you should see the TV icon under the Devices and Printers section on your computer. On some occasions, the Screen Share program may keep disconnecting even after following the right connection procedures for your device. When this happens, use the following steps to eliminate the problem:
- Disconnect your TV from the internet
- Shutdown your Windows 10 computer
- Restart the smart television
- Open the Screen Share program and leave it on for some time
- Connect the TV to the internet
- Turn your Windows 10 computer on and try connecting to your LG TV one more time
You can also use these steps to resolve any screen mirroring lag on your LG TV. If the Screen Share or Screen Mirroring program continues to give you problems, you can try using a third-party mirror service to establish a connection between your Windows 10 computer and LG smart television.