How to Draw Black Widow from Avengers - Infinity War step by step, learn drawing by this tutorial for kids and adults. Facebook Youtube Pin Interest Instagram Toggle navigation DrawingTutorials101.com. Step 1: Let's draw a black widow! First start by making fangs and a head. Make a half-oval for the head, and make big fangs by drawing short tubes. Draw two smaller fangs between the big ones.
CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – BLACK WIDOW (DEADLY ORIGIN)
About BLACK WIDOW (DEADLY ORIGIN)
Recruited into the KGB at an early age and trained in the Red Room, Natasha Alianovna Romanoff developed into one of the world’s greatest and most ruthless assassins. After drawing the attention of Nick Fury, she was recruited to join S.H.I.E.L.D. at Clint Barton’s recommendation, even going on to become a founding member of The Avengers. Following the events of The Avengers Civil War, Romanoff is forced to confront the darkness of her past in the Red Room and the possibility of future generations of Black Widow assassins.
BLACK WIDOW (DEADLY ORIGIN)’s Mechanics
Black Widow is an assassin Champion who excels in Critical Hits, Shocks, Defensive Ability Accuracy reduction, and Evasion. Her Widow’s Insight ability triggers whenever her opponent leaves themselves open to an attack and allows her Basic and Special Attacks to strike with enhanced effectiveness. Her ability to Shock and reduce Defensive Ability Accuracy increase dramatically while Widow’s Insight is active, and also allow her to enhance her critical rating with each combo. Opponents also have to be aware of her subtle Sabotage Debuff, which deals bonus damage each time Black Widow (Deadly Origin) causes a Defensive Ability to fail.
Base Stats & Abilities
|Rarity||Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
(Rank 3, Level 45)
Character Class: Skill
Basic Abilities: Widow’s Insight, Shock, Precision, Evade, Sabotage, Cruelty
High Sustained Damage
- By utilizing Widow’s Insight and Black Widow’s Shock Debuffs, players can consistently sustain high amounts of damage. This is possible only if the player consistently strikes the opponent while Widow’s Insight is active.
- Black Widow’s Evade ability is unique in that it is activated after she Misses an attack. This is a useful countermeasure against champions such as Invisible Woman and Guillotine 2099 as it allows her to Evade away from danger immediately after Missing a strike.
Defensive Ability Counter – Sabotage
Marvel Black Widow Sketch
- This ability dramatically increases the damage Black Widow can dish out versus champions with Defensive Abilities such as Thing’s Rock Stacks and Hulk’s Fury Buff.
Shock Immune Champions
- A large portion of Black Widow’s damage comes from Shock Damage, and any champions that are Immune to Shock will shut down a large portion of her damage.
True Strike and True Accuracy
- Black Widow is not able to rely on her Evade if her Opponent has a reliable True Strike or True Accuracy ability.
Damage Over Time Effects
- Black Widow does not have an immediate ability to Purify debuffs, nor regenerate health. This makes her very susceptible to Damage Over Time effects such as a Bleed and Incinerate.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- Baton Hits deal Energy Damage instead of Physical and have a 40% chance to inflict a Shock Debuff dealing 1827.75 Energy Damage for 3.65 seconds.
Widow’s Insight – Max 50 Stacks:
- Black Widow’s covert assassin training kicks in whenever the perfect opportunity to strike presents itself. Gain Widow’s Insight for 0.85 seconds whenever the Opponent is dashing forward or recovering from a Heavy, Special, or Combo ending Attack.
- This ability refreshes its duration when successfully landing hits.
- Widow’s Insight is not affected by Ability Accuracy.
Developer’s Note: This ability allows Black Widow to capitalize on the opponent’s mistakes. The window to use this ability is quite narrow in some cases, but players can use the Dexterity Mastery to trigger this ability more consistently. High skill players may already be familiar with this type of playstyle and will be able to make the most use out of Black Widow.
While Widow’s Insight is Active:
- Light Hits: Increase Shock Ability Accuracy by a flat 60%.
- Medium Hits: Reduce Defensive Ability Accuracy by 70%.
- Heavy Hits: 100% chance to inflict a Stun Debuff for 1.75 seconds.
- Ending a Combo has 100% chance to grant a Precision Buff increasing Critical Rating by 286.36 for 24 seconds. Max 8 Stacks.
Developer’s Note: Players can opt to perform two Medium attacks in their combo in match-ups versus tricky Defensive Champions such as Thing or Luke Cage. Making use of the Defensive Ability Accuracy reduction is key to countering powerful Defensive abilities.
- When caused to Miss, gain a Passive Evade granting 100% chance to Evade the next Basic Attack for 8 seconds. After triggering an Evade this effect is removed. Evade does not trigger while holding Block.
- When triggering an Evade, Black Widow Counter-Attacks with a Flashbang. This attack cannot Miss and does not generate Power.
- When triggering an Evade through any of Black Widow’s personal Evade abilities, inflict a Sabotage Debuff reducing Defensive Ability Accuracy by 20% for 6 seconds. Sabotage deals 48.74 Direct Damage whenever an Opponent’s Defensive Abilities fail to trigger.
Developer’s Note: Fighting Champions such as Invisible Woman and Guillotine 2099 lets Black Widow ignore the effects of their Miss abilities. Players are also able to activate this Evade by using the Special Attack 1.
Special 1: Flight of the Arachnid – Black Widow (Deadly Origin) strikes with a full turn kick and baton combo before delivering a shocking surprise.
- The last hit inflicts a Shock Debuff dealing 2437 Energy Damage over 13 seconds.
- At the end of this Special Attack gain a Passive Evade granting 100% chance to Evade any Basic Attack for 6 seconds. After triggering this Evade the effect is removed. Evade will not trigger while Blocking.
Special 2: Spider Bite Combination – Black Widow (Deadly Origin) displays her graceful baton work in a flurry of electrifying strikes.
- Deal 4630.3 as a burst of Shock Damage when striking Shocked Opponents.
- If Widow’s Insight is active: All hits reduce Defensive Ability Accuracy by 70%.
Developer’s Note: Players will have to activate their Special Attacks immediately after finishing their combos to fully make use of this attack. The damage of this attack can be enhanced further if the opponent is suffering from a Sabotage Debuff and has a Defensive Ability that triggers when Struck.
Special 3: Dance of the Elusive Black Widow – Black Widow (Deadly Origin) forms her batons into electrified whips before she gracefully loads her opponent with voltage.
- Inflict a Sabotage Debuff reducing Defensive Ability Accuracy by 20% for 16 seconds and dealing 48.74 Direct damage when the Opponent’s Defensive Abilities fail to trigger.
- For every 5 stacks of Widow’s Insight gained since last activating this Special Attack, create a Passive Cruelty increasing Critical Damage Rating by 430.12 for 30 seconds. Widow’s Insight is reset to 0 after launching this Special Attack.
Developer’s Note: The Critical Damage Rating boost on this attack is better utilized in longer fights as building up stacks of Widow’s Insight will also gradually build up your chance to deal Critical hits through Precision Buffs. This combination should greatly increase your damage output.
Signature Ability – Red Room Training
- Increase the potency of Sabotage Debuffs, increasing Direct damage done when abilities fail to trigger by 120%.
- Increase the duration of Sabotage Debuffs by 80%.
- Landing hits while Widow’s Insight is active pauses Sabotage Debuffs for 0.50 seconds.
Developer’s Note: Sabotage will also trigger when certain Quest Buffs (Adaptive, Soft Guard, etc.) are present allowing Black Widow (Deadly Origin) to output even more damage versus these Defensive buffs.
Family Reunion – Unique Synergy
- Black Widow (Deadly Origin): Black Widow starts the fight with her Passive Evade active until triggered.
- Red Guardian: While charging a Heavy Attack, become Passively Unstoppable for 0.6 seconds. Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Remember Me – Unique Synergy
Black Widow Sketch Easy
- Black Widow (Deadly Origin): Each time Black Widow strikes with Widow’s Insight active she gains 2% of a Bar of Power.
- Taskmaster: Each time he Exploits a Weakness, Taskmaster has a 30% chance to inflict a Sabotage Debuff for 10 seconds, reducing Defensive Ability Accuracy by 20% for 10 seconds and dealing 10% of Attack as direct Damage when Abilities fail to trigger.
Remembering Budapest – Unique Synergy
- Black Widow (Deadly Origin): Reduce the potency of incoming Bleed Debuffs by 10%. Reduce the potency by an additional 10% if either Ronin or Hawkeye is Dead.
- Ronin, Hawkeye: Increase the duration of Bleed and Disorient Debuffs by 10%. Gain an additional 30% Duration if Black Widow (Deadly Origin) is Dead.
Covert Expertise – Unique Synergy
- Captain America, Iron Man, Falcon, Black Panther: When the opponent starts a Dash Attack or is recovering from a Heavy, Special, or combo ending attack, gain Widow’s Insight for 0.85 seconds. Ending a combo with Widow’s Insight active grants a Cruelty Buff increasing Critical Damage Rating by 450 for 12 seconds.
Rivals with Gamora, Psylocke, Elektra
- All Champions gain +115 Critical Damage Rating.
It’s Complicated with Hulk, Hulk Ragnarok
- All Champions gain +60 Armor Rating & 3% Power Gain.
- Liquid Courage / Double Edge
- The Shock damage that Black Widow can output is very strong, but can still be boosted with these Masteries. If players bring the Remembering Budapest Synergy, Black Widow will take significantly less damage from the Bleed portion of Double Edge.
- Since Black Widow is susceptible to Damage over Time Effects, Willpower offers players a method to offset the damage she would take from these sources.
- Cruelty / Precision
- Black Widow is capable of high levels of Critical Hit Damage once she is able to get consistent combos in a fight. Adding Cruelty and Precision Masteries on top of Black Widow’s Critical Hit boosts will only boost her damage further.
Snl Black Widow
|Date Added: June 12, 2012|
|Favorited: 1 (view)|
|Views: 0 in last hour, 17 in last day, 87 in last week, 62304 total|
|Tags: how to draw iron man characters, how to draw avengers characters, how to draw the avengers|
Description: Since I have been uploading all these Avenger related lessons on the main figures drawn in cartoon form, I have been getting requests to do the rest of the characters too. So here is 'how to draw Black Widow', step by step who is played by Scarlett Johansson. I tried making this cartoon recreation of Scarlett to the best of my ability. I think the overall product came out looking swell, but then again I could be mistaken. Her red hair, luscious lips, and piercing eyes brings this Black Widow beauty to life. I had a lot of fun making her once again and since I enjoyed drawing Black Widow, I think you will too. If you would like the whole bodied tut, all you have to do is go into the Marvel section and scroll around until you see her. Well, that's about it. I will be back soon with some more artistic fun. Adios folks and have fun!