Cast and stream movies, videos, or music from your PC to your LG Smart TV. Cast and stream movies, videos, or music from your PC to your LG Smart TV. TV Cast LG Smart TV APK 2.32 for Android is available for free and safe download. It is a streaming smart app by 2kit consulting, an excellent TV Cast for Chromecast alternative to install on your smartphone. LG Smart TV with Magic Mobile offers convenient ways to link compatible smartphones, tablets and more to the television using Bluetooth and Miracast™. Built-in Wi-Fi enables simple wireless video streaming. 1) Download the LG TV app 'TV Cast' on your TV. You can find it in the LG App Store (Smart World / LG Content Store) either in the entertaiment category or by searching for 'TV Cast'. There’s also a “Cast to Device” button in the Movies & TV app included with Windows 10. Other Windows 10 apps may include a button for this — that’s up to each individual app developer. Get a Miracast or DLNA-enabled Device. Before you can use this, you’ll need a Miracast or DLNA-enabled device. If you don’t see any available.
Sometimes, your iPhone screen is just too small when you watch your favorite movie or playing your best mobile game. Though watching on mobile phones is great, but doing all of them on a TV is much better. Luckily, it is easy to connect your iOS device to any latest TV for a bigger-screen media capability. These days, almost all smartphones and tablets can be plugged into an HDMI-ready TV. Once you are connected, everything that is shown into your mobile phone will also be casted on your smart TV. However, if cables and cords are not your thing, here is our guide on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
How to Mirror iPhone to LG TV
ApowerMirror is a great desktop application where users are able to cast/display their iPhone’s screen to a larger monitor like a PC or a TV. iPhone users are able to share presentations on their classes, seminars or meetings, enjoy watching movies and play mobile games on a wider monitor display. Moreover, this tool lets users to record the screen activities on their mobile phones. This application supports both iOS and Android devices that you can choose freely to connect via USB/lightning cable or via Wi-Fi connection. It also allows users to control the screen of their phone using their mouse and keyboard. Follow the simple steps on how to Mirror iPhone to LG TV to start the mirroring process.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC first by downloading, installing, and running the application on both devices.
- Launch the application on both iPhone and PC.
- Using your iPhone, tap the “M” blue button and choose the name of your PC. Swipe-up to show control center and choose Airplay/Screen Mirroring then tap the name of your PC again.
- Once your iPhone has been mirrored to your PC, connect it now to your LG TV by using an HDMI cable. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your LG TV.
LetsView is one innovative tool that can mirror any device on a much bigger screen. Because of its great features, it resurfaces among the best apps of its kind. Aside from the mirroring capability, this offers more features like screen recording, screen mirroring and being able to cast your device with any Miracast ready device. That includes Smart, Android TV and some of the networking hardware like FireTV and Roku. Meanwhile, here is a guide written for you to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Get the app and install it by using the download buttons below.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet where your TV is connected to.
- Launch the app on your phone and TV.
- On your phone, tap the icon at upper right that has “asterisk”.
- Then, enter the pin showing on your TV.
- Tap “Start Mirroring” to begin.
Tv Cast Lg App Iphone
Chromecast is one of the best options when it comes in streaming videos and even mirroring your iOS device’s screen display to your LG TV. It links and can be controlled with your smartphone by just being connected under the same Wi-Fi network. This will let you open applications or stream videos, display photos, and play games on your phone where you can cast on your TV via Chromecast. To use this tool, you need to plug it into an HDMI socket on your TV. Moreover, a compatible Android device or iOS device installed with the latest version of the app called Google Home is also needed to cast iPhone to LG TV. Here is the steps on how this tool works.
- Plug in the Chromecast to your LG TV.
- On your iPhone, download the Google Home app. Install and launch it then tap “Set up a New Chromecast”.
- To connect, tap the “Account” icon on the lower right hand on your phone then choose “Mirror Device” under Additional options. Make sure that both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Wait for the device to search your TV then tap “CAST SCREEN/AUDIO”. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your TV.
Those are two of the many possible ways to cast your iPhone to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching movies, sharing photos, and play your favorite mobile games to a larger screen display at home. Both tools offer you fast and easy ways on how to cast iPhone to LG TV, However, ApowerMirror gives you the best quality and features which the other mirroring tools do not possess.
Casting your Android device’s screen on television right next to you is worthwhile when you want to share a video or a movie, show off some photos, or play your favorite mobile game. These days, a lot of our photos, videos, games, and office/schoolwork documents are stored on our smartphones; luckily, we can now share these on our LG TV at home, office or school. This will let you mirror anything you do on your phone to your the TV until you turn off the casting process. To connect Android to LG TV, you may refer on this article to assist you.
How to Connect Android to LG TV
Connect Android to LG TV with Miracast
You can also mirror and display the screen of your Android to any receiver or a Miracast-capable TV. Moreover, everything that is being showed on your Android phone is exactly what will be displayed on your LG TV. This device is a wireless USB-like object that connects laptops, tablets, or any Android phones to be casted on TVs or PC monitors. To know more on how to connect Android to LG Smart TV, follow the step-by-step procedure below.
- Insert your Miracast receiver to your TV with the use of an HDMI cable and USB cable. Then, turn on and select HDMI mode on the list.
- On your Android phone, proceed to the phone settings and select “Cast Screen”. Search for the Miracast device and tap it on to link.
- Your phone is now mirrored on your LG TV.
Connect Android to LG TV with ApowerMirror
ApowerMirror is a great application that allows users to be able to screen share Android to LG TV or to any larger screens like a computer or a projector. With this, users are able to share demonstrations of courses’ modules on their classes, meetings or seminars; enjoy watching movies and play mobile games on a wider monitor display. Additionally, this tool may help you to video record your amazing gameplay or any screen activity on your mobile phone to your LG TV. It also supports iOS devices, which you may freely choose to connect via lightning cable or through Wireless internet server. To start using this wonderful too, just follow the simple steps and instructions on how to cast to LG TV from Android, start the mirroring process.
- Download, install, and Launch the application on both Android and PC.
- Connect your Android to PC via USB cable. Then the connection will be initiated automatically.
- Now on your phone grant the access by clicking “Start Now”.
- Once connected, connect it now to your LG TV with the use of an HDMI cable. Your phone then is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Best App To Cast To Lg Tv
Connect Android to LG TV with LetsView
Want a free one? Try using LetsView. It has significant similarity with the Apowermirror when it comes to features and protocol. They offer the same functions but with LetsView it is for free. No sign-ups needed and no limitations in usage. You can use all features without restrictions. Likewise, this works with all device platforms. Meanwhile, to connect Android to LG TV, follow the guide below.
- Get the app on your phone and your TV.
- Connect both devices under the same network.
- Get the pin from your TV.
- Enter it to your phone by clicking the first icon from the right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and the mirroring will begin.
How To Cast Peloton App To Lg Tv
These are the three of the best ways to connect your android to your LG TV. You may now display your Android’s screen activity to a larger screen display at home, which is your LG TV. Watching movies, displaying photos and playing your favorite mobile games will be so much fun. All tools offer you stress-free ways on how to connect Android to LG Smart TV, However, if you want the best quality mirroring features I highly recommend ApowerMirror.