- Enable Acquia Cohesion core and all dependent modules together except for the 'Cohesion example custom element' module as shown below: Click the form submit button and agree to install the dependencies. You will now see a new 'Acquia Cohesion' menu item in the administration toolbar.
- Cohesion is a low-code, Drupal add-on available for Acquia customers.
- Site Studio (formerly Cohesion) redefines what it takes to create beautiful websites. Site Studio is a low-code, Drupal add-on available for Acquia subscribers that is more inclusive, collaborative, and agile; speeding up build times by as much as 4x. It empowers non-developers in marketing or other departments to be 100 percent brand compliant.
Acquia Cohesion is a Drupal website builder that lets you create all the visual aspects of a website, such as a layout, theme, templates, blocks, components. All within the browser with easy to use drag-and-drop UI. Acquia Cohesion adds creative freedom, layout flexibility while retaining the scalability and functionality that Drupal offers. Acquia Cohesion package sync lock. One of the headaches in managing multi-site design systems is creating pattern modifications in child sites that should not be overwritten by changes in the master. Sync lock tells Acquia Cohesion not to overwrite local modifications - giving us the power to manage pattern divergence in a graceful manner.
|Michael Sullivan (CEO)|
Steve Reny (COO)
Heather Hartford (CPO)
Chris Doggett (CRO)
Lynne Capozzi (CMO)
Chris Andersen (CFO)
|Revenue||Over $200 million (FY 2018)|
Acquia is a software-as-a-service company co-founded by Dries Buytaert and Jay Batson to provide enterprise products, services, and technical support for the open-sourceweb content management platform Drupal.
The company is venture capital backed, having received $173.5 million in eight rounds. The most recent Series G round of funding raised $55 million in September 2015, led by Centerview Capital. Other investors include Amazon,New Enterprise Associates, Investor Grown Capital, and North Bridge Venture Partners. In February 2015 Acquia announced it had surpassed $100 million in revenue for 2014, up 46 percent from 2013.
In 2013, Acquia was named the Fastest Growing Private Technology Company in North America by Deloitte and remained in the Deloitte's Fastest 500 the next year. On August 21, 2012, Acquia was named #8 on the Inc. 500 list for 2012, the #1 software company and #8 company in Boston. On August 22, 2013, Inc. (magazine) 500 fastest growing private companies list, Acquia was ranked #8 in Software and overall #109 in the list.
Acquia has received industry recognition, including being identified as a Leader by the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management and a Strong Performer in the 2015 Forrester Wave for Web Content Management Systems.
In 2019, Vista Equity Partners bought a controlling stake in Acquia, valuing the company at $1 billion.
In February 2020, Acquia was positioned in the Leaders quadrant by Gartner, Inc. in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms.
Products and services
- Acquia Cloud
- Acquia Cloud Site Factory
- Acquia Drupal Cloud
- Acquia Search
- Acquia Edge
- Acquia Lift
- Acquia AgilOne
- Acquia Content Hub
- Acquia DAM
- Acquia Commerce
- Acquia Lightning
- Acquia Dev Desktop
- Acquia Cohesion
Acquia Cohesion Vs
- ^'Acquia raises $7M for Drupal platform'. venturebeat.com. 2007-12-20. Retrieved 2011-04-26.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Contact Us'. acquia.com. Archived from the original on 22 April 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-26.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Online Content Manager Acquia Raises $55 Million For Online Customer Relationships'. boston.com. 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2011-09-01.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Duryee, Tricia. 'Amazon makes an undisclosed investment in cloud services company Acquia'. www.geekwire.com. Geek Wire. Retrieved 18 August 2014.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Crunchbase entry for Acquia'.
- ^'IPO-bound Acquia reaches $100M annual revenue'.
- ^'Technology Fast 500™ 2013 Ranking'. deloitte.com. 2012. Archived from the original on May 27, 2014. Retrieved 16 June 2014.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Harris, David. '28 Mass. firms make Deloitte 500 fastest-growing companies list'. bizjournals.com.
- ^'America's 10 Fastest Growing Private Companies'. inc.com. 2011-04-21. Archived from the original on 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- ^'Companies on the Inc.5000 include Sparc and Telogis'. Inc.com. 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2014.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'The 2013 Inc. 5000 List - BlueSquare Resolutions through iSirona'. Inc.com. 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2014.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM'.
- ^'Forrester Wave for Web Content Management Systems'.
- ^'Vista Equity Partners buys Acquia for $1B'. Retrieved 2020-10-16.
- ^'Acquia Named a Leader in Gartner's 2020 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms'. MarTechSeries. 2020-02-03. Retrieved 2020-02-04.
- ^'CMS Platform for Content, Community, Commerce Acquia'. acquia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- ^'New Acquia platform looks to bring together developers, marketers and data'. techcrunch. 14 July 2020. Retrieved 19 September 2020.
- Official website